"A trail is a place to enjoy a walk and to find a bench to rest and talk."
(Dorothy Langsdorf, Discovery Trail in Vancouver,WA)

samedi 20 septembre 2008

Banc en face du Belem/Bench in front of the Belem







4 commentaires:

PERBS a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
PERBS a dit…

WOW! That bench is as big as three benches and what a beauty of a tall ship to view while sitting there!

I hate those verification letters -- this will be the third time I am trying and I know for a fact I ahd them right the first and second times. sigh

PERBS a dit…

Back again -- I think half round sounds like a good description -- maybe the word you were looking for is curved?

Malyss a dit…

I didn't decide to put those verification letters.I suppose blogger puts them, but I don't know why they are on some blogs and not on others, and I don't know how to make them go away.I also have sometimes to write them several times before it works.If you have information to make them go, tell it to me please.