"A trail is a place to enjoy a walk and to find a bench to rest and talk."
(Dorothy Langsdorf, Discovery Trail in Vancouver,WA)

vendredi 26 septembre 2008

Bancs du bord de la Marne /Benches on the river Marne


(For my foreign readers, the river Marne is located in the north-est from France)

2 commentaires:

PERBS a dit…

I will have to take your word for it -- I enlarged photo and still can't see them. They must be in the shadows.

Blogger has been giving me lots of trouble -- have been trying for hours to upload yesterday but nothing happened. If not for scheduling a few bench posts the other day when it was working, I would have nothing at my bench blog either.

PERBS a dit…

Yes, I got your message. I wasn't trying to upload at the 4:00 time down. It is working now so trying to get all my blogs to have something new and also upload a few more benches for coming days if I can.