"A trail is a place to enjoy a walk and to find a bench to rest and talk."
(Dorothy Langsdorf, Discovery Trail in Vancouver,WA)

mardi 30 septembre 2008

Banc au jet d'eau /Bench with jet d'eau


2 commentaires:

PERBS a dit…

I enlarged it to see it better. Is that a sunrise at the top right? Where is the fountain spray coming from? It must be a nice place to sit and watch.

Side note: I know our city is young even tho it has been incorporated for over 151 years BUT the Indians were here much longer and only tales handed down from generation to generation know how long. It was a Fort vancouver before it became a city also.

I still can't get anything uploaded on my regular site. I am glad I uploaded several benches when it was working. I think there is one more and then it will be nothing if I can't get it to work. I will keep trying.

Malyss a dit…

Yes, it was early in the morning,and the sun was rising.
Water came from the middle of the pool in front of the bench;
At this early hour , there was noone around , no car, and the place was peaceful.