"A trail is a place to enjoy a walk and to find a bench to rest and talk."
(Dorothy Langsdorf, Discovery Trail in Vancouver,WA)

mercredi 28 janvier 2009

Banc canadien /Canadian bench

Pour découvrir un banc magnifique, aimablement offert par Barbara, cliquez ICI.
To discover a wonderful bench friendly shared by Barbara, click HERE
Le banc est au 27 Janvier..
The bench is posted on january, 27..

2 commentaires:

Rune Eide a dit…

I tried the link, but the blog loaded so slowly that I gave up.

Thank you for the comment - the top of the balustrade was a problem. No 1 and 2 are different shots (even different lenses if I remember right) and no 2 was taken just to frame the bench. In No. 3 I agree - I should have worked more with the B & W version to enhance the effect of the light at the end (I tried, but need more training in Photoshop at this task)

PERBS a dit…

I sneaked a peak at it the other day and it has a wonderful view! Thanks for adding it to your blog.

I may have crashed my computer. I uploaded photos from my camera and they finally went through. I then looked at them to see which ones I would show of our last two snow days. Then I tried to pull up the blog and a little icon kept spinning around and nothing happened so I shut it off at the plug in and now it won't even load anything. Just a blue screen. I am upset if I lost a bunch of photos. I had planned to one day take them off the computer and put on CD's but just didn't get around to it. I just don't understand why it didn't tell me it couldn't do it and I would have waited.

So keep on posting benches and I will use the community room (in the building where I live) computer to come and visit yours and one day I will get to upload again. I just dont' know what to do since I don't know if it can be repaired or ir I can afford to repair it. I know I can't afford a new computer. sigh