"A trail is a place to enjoy a walk and to find a bench to rest and talk."
(Dorothy Langsdorf, Discovery Trail in Vancouver,WA)

mardi 27 janvier 2009

Pour attendre les enfants /To wait for the children







2 commentaires:

PERBS a dit…

When I saw th merry go round, I thought "I have some of those I haven't put on yet." Yes, merry go rounds have benches for those who want to ride with small children who don't want to get on a horse.

THEN I saw the long bench on the ground you were talking about!!!!!!!!!! Good catch!

Barbara Rahal a dit…

That's lovelly!! I love Carrusels...or merry go round as they call them here.

Thanks for staying tune with myy blog and yes of course you can link the bench, thanks for asking :O)

its snowing out here now...

smiles Barb
are u in Nice??...I love Nice! The whole Cote d' Azur