"A trail is a place to enjoy a walk and to find a bench to rest and talk."
(Dorothy Langsdorf, Discovery Trail in Vancouver,WA)

samedi 17 janvier 2009

Banc vert à l'aloès /Green bench with aloès

(L'aloès est la grande plante à côté du banc)
(The aloès is the big plant near the bench)

4 commentaires:

PERBS a dit…

Perfect little niche for that bench to emphasize the size of that huge plant! Great catch!

PERBS a dit…

back again . . . did you check out Rune's bench just before the dog one? Didn't want you to miss it! I will be posting a new bench today since I got about 2 dozen on my walk yesterday. I took the bus ten blocks from home and then walked the perpendicular streets up three blocks each until I got back home.

Malyss a dit…

I went on Rune's blog and took some time to visit it, because it is very beautyful and interesting.I'm impatient to see the benches you discovered.

Rune Eide a dit…

It must be a pleasure indeed to sit there - not the least the smell.

Thank you both for all those nice words - I get quite embarrassed! :-)