"A trail is a place to enjoy a walk and to find a bench to rest and talk."
(Dorothy Langsdorf, Discovery Trail in Vancouver,WA)

lundi 11 mai 2009

Le banc au géranium rose /The bench with pink geranium


4 commentaires:

Rune Eide a dit…

The title was worth of Matisse - and the subject too. I really enjoyed this composition.

PERBS a dit…

I enlarged to see a pink geranium but none did I see. . . must be blind here. sigh

Maybe it has to do with a painting?

Anyway, I like the shape of the bench and it looks great with the stone work below it. When enlarged, I spotted a fence I like tht is shaped in a semi circle and foudn that special also.

Malyss a dit…

Perbs: the geranium is on the right of the picture, in the window.

Clueless in Boston a dit…

It is a nice bench and great title. I especially like that the bench was added instead of just a plain stone wall.