"A trail is a place to enjoy a walk and to find a bench to rest and talk."
(Dorothy Langsdorf, Discovery Trail in Vancouver,WA)

dimanche 2 novembre 2008

Banc du retour/Bench of the return

Premier et étrange banc découvert à Berlin: une oeuvre d'art , posée dans un petit jardin de la Rosen Strasse.



First and strange bench discovered in Berlin: a piece of art, in a small garden, in Rosen street.

2 commentaires:

PERBS a dit…

Kinda weird . . . I would not want to sit next to him. His proportions are out of sync. . . arms and hands way to big and shirt sleeves too wide for his skinny body. lol Definitely unusual.

Glad you got back safely and hope you had a wonderful trip! I wish I had gone with you but will probably never get to visit Germany, the home of my ancestors.

Malyss a dit…

Yes,I found it frightening but funny!and the first time I saw this bench, it was dark, the rain was falling, and there was a kind of light coming from the ground to light the statue!!Halloween was not so far!....