"A trail is a place to enjoy a walk and to find a bench to rest and talk."
(Dorothy Langsdorf, Discovery Trail in Vancouver,WA)

mercredi 12 novembre 2008

Sur l'Avenue Unter den Linden/ On Unter den Linden Avenue


1 commentaire:

PERBS a dit…

Those are really long benches. I bet it was pretty sitting there before all the leaves fell . . .

Sorry about your computer! Maybe santa will bring a new one early!!!!!! I've missed you.

You are right about the word "fan" for the bench on my blog. Such a nice description!

You missed one of my benches -- the metal one I had two photos of but couldn't get the best shot of it anyway. I liked the style of it.

I was sick yesterday with flu like symptons (sp) and threw up a lot. I hope it was just a 24 hour bug because I feel so much better 19 hours later!