"A trail is a place to enjoy a walk and to find a bench to rest and talk."
(Dorothy Langsdorf, Discovery Trail in Vancouver,WA)

mercredi 25 février 2009

Bancs dans l'angle/ Benches in the angle







4 commentaires:

PERBS a dit…

Good catch -- makes me wonder where this place is tho. In France, I know. . . but would have liked a description of it sicne it seems so odd to me.

Malyss a dit…

Well, you remember that on my other blog, I made a long stroll in Saint-Paul?I told that this small city was surrounded with ramparts; Today, those ramparts are a place around which you can walk, it is a pretty place to stroll. They are old and very large walls, large enough to put benches on them; So , from place to place, you may find benches, and sit and enjoy the view; The benches on the picture are on the northern side of the city, and turned towards the interior of the city. Some others, that I pictured below, are turned to the outside of the city, and have a better view.

Anonyme a dit…

Stunning place.

PERBS a dit…

Thanks for a little more explanation.