"A trail is a place to enjoy a walk and to find a bench to rest and talk."
(Dorothy Langsdorf, Discovery Trail in Vancouver,WA)

mardi 31 mars 2009

Banc de la coupole / Bench in the Dome

Ce banc est situé dans la paroi de la plus haute coupole de la Basilique Saint-Pierre.
Il y en a tout autour, afin d'offrir une vue panoramique, dont voici un exemple, juste en dessous...



This bench is located in the highest part of the dome of St-Peter.
There are benches all around the dome, to offer a view above all the sides. Below, one little piece of the view..

2 commentaires:

PERBS a dit…

Tiny scruffy bench andirty too but would be good in a pinch I suppose! lol

Rune commented on my last bench so I hope you don't miss it thinking tht was yoru comment. I have psoted enough for a whole wek now and each day they will be ready shortly after my midnight.

abc a dit…

Quite a minimalistic bench that is.