"A trail is a place to enjoy a walk and to find a bench to rest and talk."
(Dorothy Langsdorf, Discovery Trail in Vancouver,WA)

samedi 14 mars 2009

Dans le "Jardin de la Paix" / In the "Garden of Peace"




3 commentaires:

Barbara Rahal a dit…

Have fun finding new benches!!! enjoy your trip!

Anonyme a dit…

I just caught up with your photos again. The sad bench is truly heart rending. you had the perfect words for that photo.

PERBS a dit…

Looks like a nice secluded spot for benches -- yes! I saw the other one hiding behind the tree to the right. . . I sure have missed your visits but hope you are enjoying your trip. I did not post anymore benches after I knew you were leaving BUT a few were already scheduled. Did you see the chair/bench that was made from tree limbs? You might have skipped that before you left because someone else left a comment and you probably thought you had done it. Hope you come back soon!